Your gang of boys wants to have fun, and you are in charge to throw a lavish party. Instead of booking the local bar, consider one of the strip clubs. Dallas is famed for its adult entertainment scene, and honestly, there is so much you can explore here, especially the strip clubs that have weekly specials, big game nights and weekend events. We talked to some of the local strippers on how to behave at a dallas gentlemens club , and here are the top tips at a glance!
- Keep tipping. It doesn’t have to be about raining dollars on strippers, but some tipping is expected. ‘It’s boring to have guests who don’t want to spend’ – said one of the known strip club girls. Take enough cash with you, and if you are close to the stage, try and tip as frequently as you can afford.
- Behave like a gentleman. The name ‘gentleman’s club’ says it all. Just because strippers are topless entertainers, you cannot treat them badly. You are expected to behave and not say anything that’s crass or mean. If you don’t want a lap dance, say a ‘no’ politely, but don’t try to misbehave.
- Keep your phone away. ‘Many guests have this habit of trying to take photos with their phones. Avoid that,’ – Another stripper said. Dallas gentleman’s clubs have a fair repute of treating their entertainers well, and it is wise to avoid taking photos, or else, you can be thrown out.
- Try the lap dance. Most strippers agree that clients love the lap dance, and it is worth the experience. Lap dances don’t last for more than a few minutes, and typically, the club will decide on the price. If you ask for a special song, a charge may be applicable. If you have never been to a gentleman’s club, a lap dance is a must.
- Grab the party packages. Strippers also recommend regular customers and guests to use the party deals, which are great for saving money on booze and drinks. You can also check for VIP memberships, which offers access to select deals. Strippers can be reserved for certain tables too.
Check online now to find the best clubs in Dallas and plan your next weekend with the boys. The good news is gentleman’s clubs also allow women, so if you want to get your girl along, that’s not a bad idea at all!